Navars Edutech offers five pillars of entertainment, engagement and education on Astronomy and served over 800 schools and 300,000 plus students across 13 countries.
Navars Edutech Pvt. Ltd. is a leading Astronomy Education company targeting K12 students and offers five pillars of entertainment, engagement and education on Astronomy starting at early school level for students passionate and curious about our galaxy, satellites and space ecosystem. Navars has been operating for the last 3 years and has served over 800 schools and reached over 300,000 students across 13 countries.
The services offered by the company are the following:
• Age appropriate Online Astronomy Courses: Instructor led with live experiments
• NASO: Annual Astronomy Olympiad , participated by over 50,000 students across 13 countries
• Astronomy DIY Kits: Fun & Learn with experiments
• Portable Planetarium Show: Bringing planetarium to School premises with true planetarium experience with licensed contents and shows
• Astronomy Lab & Experience Centres: Equipped Lab with astronomy tools and gears to touch, feel and learn
Astronomy has gained traction with the inclusion in NEP2020 and also increased focus of the country with the recent Space announcements and accomplishment from ISRO and focus from PM. There is an increased demand from Schools towards Astronomy education and also leading Edutech companies have started entering astronomy space with their online classes.
“Education is important to astronomy as it impacts both the recruitment of future astronomers and the appreciation of astronomy by citizens and country who support astronomical research. Teaching astronomy contributes to an understanding of science and the origin of the world around us and a sense of wonder and exploration. It includes education through planetariums, books, and instructive presentations, plus programs and tools for amateur astronomy, so student can Explore, Engage & Experience our Astro Concepts.” said Sravan Varma Datla Founder & CEO of Navars Edutech Pvt Ltd.
“We will allocate 70 % of funds for strengthening business development and the remaining 30% will be used for technology & content development . We have our lead investor from Dubai, and we want to strengthen our marketing in Dubai and across GCC’ added Mr. Datla.
Mumbai based Lakhani Financial Services was the advisor to this deal.
Devansh Lakhani, Director at Lakhani Financial Services informed “When I first met Sravan, I said to him the business is very good, no doubt, but we need to go in detail to prepare a business plan and strategies of how we are going to scale up the business. We just went on by that and now been successful in raising funds from investors just shows the founders execution capabilities, commitment and passion towards their business”.
Navars Edutech has also announced the dates for National Science & Astronomy Olympiad (NASO) for December, 2021 and is hoping to see participation from over 60,000 students from 1000 schools from 20 countries in 2021.