Smart luxury affordable Homes at LivSmart by Dheeraj Realty

LivSmart, Dheeraj Realty, Real Estate Project News, Real Estate project Mumbai


Dheeraj Realty’s LivSmart project in Mumbai is affordable housing redefined. The LivSmart project is being developed in the heart of the city at Kurla west as a 28 tower complex with a host of internal and external amenities that are generally associated with premium projects in Mumbai.

The LivSmart project has received a tremendous response from the customers primarily due to its prime location and its close proximity to important hubs like BKC, the airport and for its railway connectivity that defines the lifeline of nearly all Mumbaikars.

The project designed by the renowned architect Hafeez Contractor will come with Wi-Fi enabled homes, a ready to use kitchen with modular units & household appliances, quality bathroom fittings, marble flooring and air conditioned units.

Speaking with Mr. Ramesh Vardharajan, Chief – Marketing & Sales, Dheeraj Realty ‘The LivSmart project is an example of luxury homes at affordable cost. The project redefines affordable housing in Mumbai and comes with a host of internal & external amenities unprecedented in this segment’.

The LivSmart project has important amenities like Tennis & Basketball courts, Cricket net, state of the art gymnasium, a multipurpose court, children’s play area, landscaped garden along with 24 hour CCTV surveillance cameras across the complex.

The LivSmart project is connected with BKC, Phoenix Market City, Don Bosco Technical Institute, Holy Cross School, Kohinoor Hospital Vidyavihar and Kurla railway station within a radius of 3 kms making it one of the most prominent residential locations in Mumbai.

The developer has already tied up two leading home finance companies, DHFL and Tata Capital and has recently announced a Developer Subvention scheme that allows customers to pay a down payment of 10% of the total cost while booking the flat and the remaining 90% on possession.

Dheeraj Realty has appointed L&T as its construction partner for the LivSmart project.