Disbursement during Q2 FY 20 registrered growth of 16.89% to Rs. 1359.97 crore, Assets under Management registered 26.44% growth at Rs. 5894.37 crore as of 30 Sep 19
The Board of Directors of MAS Financial Services Limited in their meeting held today took on record the unaudited Financial Results of the company for the Quarterended 30 September 2019. The robust financial performance even during this turbulent quarters extended from September 2018, is the testimony of the strong fundamentals of the company; which is being followed over two decades.
As per IND-As
MAS Financial Services Limited reports Assets under Management (AUM) of Rs. 5894.37 Crore and profit after tax of Rs. 46.67 Crore for the quarter ended 30 September 2019 from Rs. 4661.62 Crore and Rs. 34.58 Crore respectively for quarter ended 30September 2018 – A Growth of 26.44% and 34.95% over corresponding period of previous year respectively.
The Profit after tax for H1 is Rs. 87.40Crore- A growth of 34.37%over corresponding period of the previous year.
- Disbursement (Net) made during H1FY20 was up 18.60% to Rs. 2560.64 Crore from Rs. 2159.14 Crore in H1 FY19.
- Disbursement (Net) made during Q2 FY 20 was up 16.89% to Rs. 1359.97 Crore from Rs. 1163.47 Crore in Q2 FY19.
- Assets under Management (AUM) as of 30 September, 2019 was up by 26.44% to Rs. 5894.37 Crore from Rs. 4661.62 Crore as on 30 September, 2018 with Gross Stage 3 Assets and Net Stage 3 Assetsas of 30 September, 2019 at 1.27 % and 1.06% respectively. The Gross Stage 3 Assets and Net Stage 3 Assetsstood at 1.29 % and 1.06% as of 30 September, 2018.
- Total Income for H1 FY 20 was up 27.83% to Rs.326.63 Crore from Rs. 255.52 Crore in H1 FY 19.
- Total Income for Q2 FY 20 was up 23.19% to Rs. 167.40 Crore from Rs.135.89Crore in Q2 FY 19.
- Profit After Tax for H1 FY 20 was up 34.37 % to Rs.87.40 Crore from Rs.65.05 Crore in H1 FY 19.
- Profit After Tax for Q2 FY 20 was up 34.95 % to Rs.46.67 Crore from Rs.34.58 Crore in Q2 FY 19
- Capital Adequacy Ratio (including Tier II capital) as of 30 September, 2019 stood at 26.88%. The Tier-I capital stood at 25.52%