Home Credit India announced the launch of Two-wheeler insurance in a strategic partnership with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited, one of India’s leading private general insurance company. It is designed to ensure ease, assurance, and protection of the two-wheeler when customers need it the most.
• Easy purchase/renewal online
• Hassle-free process for break-in insurance
• High service standards
• Get coverage without any vehicle pre-inspection even if there’s no active Insurance
• Easy transfer of No Claim Bonus from previous insurer
• Quick Claim settlement
• Instant support and 24×7 telephonic service for claims assistance and claim updates through SMS
Marko Carevic, Chief Marketing and Customer Experience Officer, Home Credit India said “At Home Credit, our vision is to offer holistic proposition to our customers to redefine their experience and elevate the quality of life. The launch of new products under our Insurance offerings is the reflection of our customer focused approach. With this collaboration we have further strengthened our insurance portfolio and hope to add several such products in future that will ensure financial well-being for our customers.”
“We believe that personal mobility has become critical in the post-covid era and this strategic partnership will enable many more customers to own a safe and hygienic ride for themselves and their families with complete financial security and peace of mind”, he added.
Sasikumar Adidamu, Chief Distribution Officer – Institutional Sales, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited said; “The penetration of 2-wheeler insurance is very low in our country and at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, we believe in not leaving any stone unturned to drive this penetration up. With this strategic association, we hope to expand our reach to a new segment of customers and provide them the benefit of our robust and comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy.”
All customers are eligible to apply for this Two-wheeler Insurance, provided they have a valid vehicle registration certificate.
Bajaj Allianz Two-Wheeler Package Policy is a combination of Vehicle Own Damage, Third Party Liability and Personal Accident covers. A person can opt for add-on covers as well as per his/requirement.
• Vehicle Own Damage: It covers you from the financial implications arising out of theft of your two-wheeler or damages to your two-wheeler due to accidents, flood, malicious act, fire, earthquake and other natural calamities
• Third Party Liability: This cover is mandatory by law to ply the vehicle on road. It covers legal liability arising out of any bodily injury (up to any extent ordered by a court of law) and/or property damage of third parties (limited to certain amount) due to any accident caused by your two-wheeler
• Personal Accident: Payment of specific Sum Assured in case of death or permanent total disability to the owner-driver in an unfortunate accident involving your two-wheeler
• Optional Add-On Covers: Nil Depreciation cover, Consumables cover, Engine Protection Cover, 24*7 Roadside Assistance cover
, , , Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, insurance news India, motor insurance,