FY19 revenues up by 12% at INR 255.6 crore, EBITDA up by 22.6% at INR 63.8 crore.
Opto Circuits (India) Ltd., a leading global medical devices and technology group with a diversified product portfolio, has declared its financial results for the fourth quarterand year ended March 2019.
Key Financials (Rs. in crore)
|YoY (%)||FY19||FY18||YoY (%)|
|EBITDA Margin||23.3%||20.4%||+297 bps||25.0%||22.8%||+218 bps|
|PAT Margin||17.9%||16.2%||+174 bps||20.2%||15.6%||+461 bps|
Highlights – Financial Performance
• Total revenue from operations was at Rs 255.6 crore in FY19 as compared to Rs 228.4 crore in FY18; registered a growth of 11.9%
• EBITDAincreased by 22.6% to Rs 63.8 crore in FY19 as compared to Rs 52 crore In FY18
• EBITDA Margin improved by 218 bps to 25.0% in FY19
• Interest cost declined to Rs 3.2 crore in FY19 as compared to Rs 5.8 crore in FY18
• Profit after tax increased by 45% to Rs 51.6 crore in FY19 as compared to Rs 35.6 crore in FY18
• PAT Margin improved by 461 bps to 20.2% in FY19
Commenting on the results, Vinod Ramnani, Director said “We are delighted to deliver better operational performance for FY19. Operating margin during the year improved by over 200 bps compared to last year, which was primarily because of cost optimisation and streamlining of all our businesses. Going forward,we are expecting that both domestic and international businesses would see good growth. The company’s subsidiaries also seeing good flow of orders.”
He further added “The Indian medical device market is growing steadily and showing huge potential in the coming years. With the company’s focus on driving organic growth in India and with the Indian medical device industry though in its nascent stages shows great prospective for the company.”