Home Loan Portfolio crossed INR 4 lakh crore as on March 2019.
State Bank of India has announced Q4FY19 Net Profit of INR 838 crore as against Net Loss of INR 7,718 crore in the corresponding period last year.
- Gross NPA Ratio at 7.53% down 338 bps YoY and 118 bps sequentially.
- Net NPA Ratio at 3.01% down 272 bps YoY and 94 bps sequentially.
- PCR improved significantly by 1256 bps from 66.17% as on March 2018 to 78.73% as on March 2019.
- Slippage Ratio at 1.39% in Q4FY19 (down 561 bps YoY) & 1.60% in FY19 (down 325 bps YoY).
- Net Interest Income grew by 14.92% YoY in Q4FY19 attributable mainly to growth in Domestic Credit, Improved Spreads and Lower Slippages. As a result, the Domestic Net Interest Margins increased to 3.02% in Q4FY19.
- Robust Domestic Credit Growth at 13.99% YoY is driven by both Retail-Per (18.52% YoY Gr) as well as High Rated Corporates (14.83% YoY Gr). Home Loan Portfolio crossed Rs. 4 Lakhs crores as on March 2019.
- The Bank registered a Net Profit of Rs. 838 Cr during Q4FY19 as against Net Loss of Rs. 7,718 Cr in the corresponding period last year.
Key Summary of Q4FY19/ FY19 results